Saturday, January 30, 2010

2nd part shoes addiction

If i had to choose between the most handsome guy in the world and a pair of wonderful shoe i will without hesitation choose SHOES!!! There is and will never be any rival with my shoes. Call it madness,addiction,stupidity... i don't care because i love shoes!!hihi!! I remember once i was abroad alone and my mum phoned and she told me that my uncle bought me a pair of shoes. From this day i was counting the days left to come back home.lol! Everyday i kept on telling my friends about this shoes. I was imaging how it will be,thinking abot the design,the colour...

Once my parents went to dubai and over there they got me a pair of red shoes. I only got a glimpse of one of the shoes in their suitcase i got sooo excited. I forgot about all the other gifts. The only things which was important for mw was that pair of red shoes. Talking about me made me want to wear it now.lol! Here it is in my feet! Love u shoes!!! Exactly threee weeks back i was in a shopping centre and suddenly i saw a pair of shoes in a shop but that shop was already closed :( As soon as i saw that shoes in the shop show case it was as if i saw a prince charming. It was the same feeling. It was love at first sight. My heart started to beat so quickly. I started imaging myself in these shoes. It was as if they were talking to me saying ''take me away from here please.'' Tears nearly came to my eyes. I wanted them soo much....

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment