Friday, January 29, 2010

Shoe addiction

It all happened one day lool! I always used to like rhinestones and spangles but when i started growing up this addiction was growing bigger and bigger.I loved to see all the tv serials and films where there is an excess of spangles. It always make me dream. I really like entering this dream world where everything is so perfect,so nice... Yes i was telling you about thes films and tv serials like ugly Betty,the devil wears prada,sex and the city and so on. I never use to miss them. I always wanted to work in these conditions. Wearing a louis vuiton dress with an assorted christian louboutin shoes black burberry sun glasses and channel handbag. Everytime i use to see these shops or someone wearing these branded stuff in films or in reality i was sooo happy to see these things. I could like even cry out of happiness. Unfortunatly in my country i could not find all these shops but when am abroad i make it a must to visit all these shops. I am like isla fisher in confession of a shopaholic when i pass by these shops. The only difference is that i did not always buy them i only used to look at them with desire lool!

But this madness was nothing compared to my addiction to shoes. That one is a bit more than madness believe me. I made a promise to myself when i will start earning money and buy my own house i will construct a shoe room. It will be my paradise. I don't know if you remember an episode of desperate housewife in which Gaby goes to Victor's house and see his ex wife's room full of dress i want exactly the same room but full of shoes. Different models,colours,brand name...
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment