Thursday, May 17, 2012

A thing sitting next to me

How can one remain calm with a horrible thing sitting next to us??
She is not only ugly physically she is also ugly inside. Double sided ugliness. How dare she say that my color combination is bad. Has she seen what is she wearing. Even if you have to kill me I would never wear such a horrible blouse! Yuck Yuck Yuck!!! I can't stop myself from looking at that maroon and red blouse which date probably has been made in the 1970's. Needless to say how the slippers she is wearing is horrible. Its been nearly 4 month since I know this thing and I have never seen her wearing something else than this black slipper. And today madam has the audacity to say that green and yellow are not a good combination.
How dare her??

If I could kill her I would do it right now! I swear!

I love clothes from the 1970's but not those that she is wearing. I feel like slapping her for wearing this. Where is the fashion police?? If the really existed then my dear thing would have been arrested and sentensed to death.

Am feeling so angry that I'll stop here for today.

Oh God help me.

Umme

No comments:

Post a Comment