Wednesday, June 6, 2012

failure

Have you ever fail a test? If you have then may be you could understand what am going trough right now. I just came back from my driving test and I've fail for the 2nd time. Yes FAIL again. As soon as i've got the results the only thing in my mind was to cry. I wanted to cry so much but I kept hold of myself and took the first bus I've got and came back home with a headache. And adding salt to injuries, you keep on receiving calls from family members asking what happend you've passed?? What the hell if i had passed I would have phone you people. Some of then don't even have a driving licence and they act as if you did something horrible when you failed. Telling you things like how did you fail? which errors you made? Hello you don't even drive you won't understand. I feel so depressed. I don't even want to talk to anybody. I don't even want to drive. I've been spending so much money in driving and all I get is a big Fail. Am I a failure?? Will I ever be able to drive 1 day? I dout!

No driving licence = Horrible job!

2 comments:

  1. What you said is true. I even wanted to hit every police officer I saw on my way back home. And during the test, the police officer (examiner) was so jerk that I already wanted to ask him to get down the car and walk back to Casernes :P

    My last words : It can surely take time (and money too) but at the end, you will end up driving a car, with a driving permit. Many among us unfortunately went through the same stress and system too. :-)

    ReplyDelete