Saturday, June 16, 2012

Is this the life I wanted?

Most of us must have one day or the other wish to go back in the parth and take other decisions. For example the decision of doing another course insead of the one who did. Or chose another university instead of the one you did. Or accepted a job that you had rejected. All these things are known as regrets. Why do we all live our life with regrets. We live with the word if only i had...may b things would have been different today.
I want to go back in the past and see how my life would have been if I had make some other decision.
Try another job, be someone else, live somewhere else.
What if I had accepted to go to university abroad would I have been here today? Would people look at me the way they are?
If I had decline the job offer am actually working where would I have been right now? Sleeping a saturday morning or being on a trip somewhere?
One thing is for sure things would not have been like they are right now.

Life Life Life full of regrets.

1 comment:

  1. I never regret my choices. (in 99% of cases).
    When you do something, you must assume everything which follow. Self-confidence and being responsible changes they way you live you life.

    You can say, "it was a bad choice" but that's all. period.

    ReplyDelete